Translate

miércoles, 11 de diciembre de 2019

My Final Task

Finally, we have just arrived at the end of the course. According to the instructions, we must create a lasting impression with our last activity, for that reason, I have decided to use Voki to create my own avatar and tell you a final reflection. I hope you enjoy it a lot, as much as I have done.



(Click on the photo and you will see and listen what I say)


Just in case, you don't understand my Voki, here I let you know what he says:

Hi my dear mates, as a final task, I have decided to create my own Voki avatar.
I have learnt so many things during this amazing course, which I am going to put in practice with my students from now onwards.
Using new technologies can make our classes more different, attractive and interactive with our students.
Nowadays, they demand another methodology, and this must be supplied by the use of  ICTs.
They love and use them anytime, for that reason, we must evolve and don't fear them!!
Come on and let use them!!
Thanks Juan Antonio for everything you have taught us!!
Regards Carlos!!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My Final Task

Finally, we have just arrived at the end of the course. According to the instructions, we must create a lasting impression with our last ac...