Translate

miércoles, 11 de diciembre de 2019



Now it is time to prepare some projects with my students using an online tool called “Genially”, which is an interactive way where you can do so many things:


 First of all, I must say that I split my 1ST ESO class into five groups – every group was formed by two members – in the subject of ‘Lengua y Literatura’, because my students felt more confident and comfortable and, overall, they preferred to do their projects in that subject. For that reason, as I said in the reading habits module, we thought that they could use this tool to make an oral presentation about the books they were reading. I let them freedom choosing the modality of Genially that they were going to use it. The only restrictions that I did were that their presentations shouldn’t be more than five minutes and all of them had to have:

-       Put a photo of the book.
-       Make a brief biography of the author.
-       Talk about the main and secondary characters in the book.
-       Do a summary of the plot without saying the end of the book.
-       Give their own opinion of the book (if they liked or disliked it and why, giving reasons).
-       Talk about the vocabulary of the book, if it was difficult or not.
-       And finally, if they would recommend it or not and why.

These are the links to the projects realised by my students:






By the way, I couldn’t take any pictures of them, because some parents didn’t allow us to do it, what is a pitty, because I would have been something great and cool for the projects, but you know, “one man's meat is another man's poison”.

Last but not least, we have to remark the success of using Genially, because from that moment most of the class has decided to use, not only in our classes, but also in other subjects. Furthermore, their learning experience has become increasingly aware of the importance of using new technologies as part of our daily classes, achieving with them the objectives that we pursue in our classes. For that reason, I wouldn’t change anything of this project, because they are fulfilling our expectations better than we thought at the beginning of the course.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My Final Task

Finally, we have just arrived at the end of the course. According to the instructions, we must create a lasting impression with our last ac...